Join me in prayer as I prepare for a speaking engagement this weekend. Excited for how God will show up as He uses me to communicate about hope…
Pray specifically for:
- My own softened heart to get out of His way.
- Clarity of thought and scripture that I may communicate his message
- Endurance through this week as the enemy strives to derail the message
- The precious hearts of the women who will gather
- (and for the one-woman caterer! 🙂
“And now I say to you, keep away from these men and let them alone; for if this plan or this work is of men, it will come to nothing; but if it is of God, you cannot overthrow it–lest you even be found to fight against God.” –Acts 5:38-39
May I submit to His will alone.
Join me in prayer…
Photo by Billy Alexander